Wednesday, November 6, 2013
My Smokey to go....
I don't spend alot on makeup I think its perfectly ok to use local store products. 
Ok heres the colors that you need. Basically its a lighter shimmer.

Soft Peach color

Dark Blue

 Color the lightest color on the whole lid.
 Make a triangle with a small brush with the dark blue on the outside corner of the eye. fill in the triangle with the blue color.
 Blend together using the soft peach over the whole lid. then take a liquid liner and line base of toplid.
 I have used Loreal voluminous for years I love it. The lord has blessed me with ridiculous long lashes so yes these are real. I always have to curl them though. I heat up the curler with the blowdryer for a few seconds. (don't judge). then curl away. 
Tada! Love it great look for everyday, but want to feel sexy.!





0 comments:

Post a Comment