Monday, February 10, 2014

Heart Hair all week long!

 I Love how with hair or your face is like a pallet and you are the artist. You can create and do anything you want on your pallet. So I guess were all artists in a way! So this morning I came up with the idea that I would  incorporate a heart piece of hair somehow each day,since this Friday is lovers day!
 I would rather work on a wet head but my little girl showers at night so I have to spray down the hair, but it would go smoother on a wet head. So today I came up with this heart headband. I need to start doing tutorials, because its easier to watch then look at pictures. Ill get that all set up soon. So here is my step by step photos my 9yr old took. I could of got it more smooth but we were in a bit of a hurry, and I was trying to fig it all out. Here we go.....

So take a section of hair from the side and make a ponytail, loosen the pony just a smidge so you can use your fingers to pull the end of the ponytail through the center . Once its through the center of the ponytail ,split the pony in two and twist the ends. Wrap them back up to the top of the ponytail making a heart shape. secure with bobbypin or elastic.grab next section and repeat.
I only did three hearts and put a bow on the last section. hope this made sense????












0 comments:

Post a Comment