Thursday, March 27, 2014

Killling time.....Protein treat

I know this is my second post today! But Me and my little guy are bored. I am still waiting for the dang comcast guy! You know that "we'll be there between 1-3 well it is now 3:15 and im thinking there a no show. so annoyed.!!! With Doing hair and people would be late or no show. I am so much more considerate of others time. Because it is so rude to say you will be there then not come... Anyway ~
So I been scouring different recipes for a healthy snack, that is still sweet but good for you. I played around a bit and this is what I came up with. It turned out pretty good. A bit dry next  time I may add more peanut butter or honey to moisten it . So here you go.
 3/4 cup flaxseed ground into a powder I used my blender. I think thats why there a bit dry I added to much flaxseed so maybe do 1/2c
1c oatmeal
1/2 or 1c choc chips dark perferably
1/2c raw coconut (can get at a whole foods like goodearth)
1c peanut butter
1/3c honey
2tsp vanilla
Mix all together then make into balls. I put mine in the fridge but you don't need to.
Enjoy when need something sweet or need an energy lift.



 BTW flaxseed is very good for you and you cant even taste it. Its good for skin, heart whole body :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment