Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Fishtail in a bun & Get ready for Green

Fish tails are my go to. When Im in a hurry , Its  a fishtail! There super easy and cute! Instead of using three strands like you do in a braid you use two. In this picture I did two ponytails then fishtailed both ponys. Wrap them around and pin into a bun..Done , Done.


So Green/Gold is going to be huge this spring! So I thought Id play around withthem this morning on my eyes.! I found these at wallmart! This gold I apply with my finger tip all over my whole eyelid. The green I used on the crease of my eye! I love these two together! So pretty! In the sunlight you can really see the shimmer from both of these products. I give them an A+








BTW I really do not like taking pictures of myself. It is hard and a bit weird, ok im done!













0 comments:

Post a Comment