Friday, April 18, 2014

Snake braid...

Today we tried what is called the snake braid on my daughters hair. It is awesome! I'm going to walk you through it with my pictures. Take a section in the front or anywhere you would like
                                                                    Braid the section
                                        At the bottom of the braid you will have three sections

Hold the outer section while still holding the other two in the other  hand and Push upwards
                                                   This is what it will start to look like!
 This one I did a little bit looser, I also did the other side then combined them in the middle with an elastic. It turned out so cute. This would also look so good with wet hair.
 (Ignore the child on the floor, he just woke up. lol)



0 comments:

Post a Comment