Wednesday, June 4, 2014

A Thankful Heart

 Today I will.................
 A couple weeks ago we drove to good old California. Yes I said drove. we left at 4am and got there around 3pm utah time. I love it there, I love the ocean, the waves, the smell of the salt, the soft sand inbetween my toes. Its a whole different senery than what we are used to. Which I love to visit. I don't know if I could live there because I love the mountians and our seasons to much. But there is nothing greater than makeing memories with your family! WE had the best time and It went by way to fast!
I was just thinking today about how grateful I am for these four beauties in my life. They fill my heart with Joy! They bring me pure Happiness. So today I will carry a Thankful Heart in all things becuase that is where Im at Thankful.



0 comments:

Post a Comment