Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Porcelain China Flower

I'm going to warn you now I do not have very cute feet. I call my toes mushroom toes because that is what they look like. bahhhaa!! 
Here we go! The porcelain china flower nail
These are the color I used for this flower
My toes were already painted  red. So pick a good base color.
                                   Then I used the hot pink with a bobby pin and made smudges
 Then use the bobby pin to outline and dot the center of the smudge aka the flower with the lighter color.
                                                                              Done
 Then I used the green to make the leaves. And dotted the middle of the flower with the darkest pink color. And your done finish with a top coat!~



                                  I did my daughters toes also but her base was a hot pink color



0 comments:

Post a Comment