Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Fourth of July

Our fourth was ok..... I was so looking forward to stadium of fire with carrie underwood until... Yip me and my little red got the stomach flu. I know its not right on such an awesome holiday. I was totally bummed.
10 years ago  Yesterday I became a mother for the first time. What an long/awesome day. I can't believe its been 10 years. He wanted to go for a ride in the 4x4 so we went up in the Utah mountians. If you ever visit here it is a must to either go hiking or biking or atving in the mountians.There is so much beauty its crazy and the wild flowers are so pretty right now! I have said before It is truly one of the prettiest states. Here are some pictures from our day
I love this one see the excitment in her face. and then theres reds helmet... not quite fitting is it?








We live in a beautiful world!!


1 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful day for you! I love the joy in the kids' faces. We truly live in a wonderful and beautiful world.

    ReplyDelete