Wednesday, June 11, 2014

My season

Its been a crazy morning. Ive been running around like a chicken getting last minute things ready for my big scouts science fair at my house. I have extra kids here all day which is just fine there keeping my three entertained. My mom was going to help out but she just called and had to take her neighbor to the hospital. Later today I need to get a meal ready for my grandma that is sick with pneumonia. Its just crazy .  My life is crazy busy. Its my season of run, run run. My season of no dignity when I use the bathroom, of when Im  in the shower or getting out someone needs me. Of Half shaved legs. The season of endless loads of laundry, and meal planning. Driving kids here and there.  Me the Last at the table to eat or left last at the table to finish eating. My season of the word "MOM" said about 50 times a day. Would I change this? my answer? NO I wouldn't! Yes sometimes I want to scream at the top of my lungs. But I Love being a mom I love the challenge. I love the craziness. I love that they still need me because soon they won't. So today If its your season and your feeling a bit of Cra - Cra . Take a deep breath and look around you. Look at the beautiful people you have created in this chaos. Just Breath and enjoy it, Soon it will be over and they will be gone being there own adult chaos.


0 comments:

Post a Comment