Wednesday, March 11, 2015

GlamGLow

Ok so I've been hearing alot about GlamGlow mud. I went over to Dillard's to see what the hype is all about! I about died at the prices! I'm cheap when it comes to makeup ect. I just don't have the extra money to spend on a 70$ bottle of mud. But they did have a smaller size that she said would go far so that is what I decided to try out first before I dive into a large bottle of goodness. And goodness it was.! Ever since I had my last baby my skin is like on a craze! I feel like I'm going through 35 yr old puberty. seriously so annoying. ! For some reason I forgot to take an after picture, I got caught up in putting my Little's to bed. But I can honestly say this stuff is pretty awesome! After I washed it off my face was shiny and really did have a glow to it, and felt tighter!  The next day my blemishes on my forehead were near non existent. They have one that is catered to acne prone skin which I think I may go get! If you've tried it let me know what you think!

(and no the darker spots on my face are not zits, they are globs of mud haha! )


0 comments:

Post a Comment